WHAT'S IN THIS SEMINAR
Coffee Chat in 15 – Workpro
Bob Rehill in conversation with Ken Naismith, CEO of Workpro. They discuss employee relations and case management and where case management sits in the HR industry and market.
Log, track and report all HR/employee relations cases within one secure, convenient system. From disciplinary and grievance, to absence management, performance and more – Workpro ensures your HR case handling follows robust processes, with complete visibility from receipt to resolution and reporting.
- 24 HR case types included for fast deployment
- Highly configurable to match your processes exactly
- Clear steps, templates and targets ensure compliant, consistent case handling
- Reporting and performance monitoring improves control and analysis
- Full control of user access rights, down to case level
- Secure online case submission and collaboration tools
- Integrates with other HR systems
- Cloud hosting or on-premise options.
Workpro is developed by Computer Application Services (CAS) Ltd. We specialise in case management systems for HR, complaints handling, information requests (FOI, GDPR, SAR, EIR) and other regulatory casework.
Workpro are community members of the HRTech247 platform. You can find them on the Case Management floor of the Technology hall. If you want to find out more about Workpro and what they do, take a look at their virtual space here.