Many employers are still unsure of the holiday pay and leave rules since The Harpur Trust v Brazel trial and the government changes to The Working Time Regulations.
Although the Government is trying very hard to produce guidance that will help employers, still too many find what is available confusing.
Phase 3 invites you to a webinar covering the latest confusions on holiday pay entitlements. This webinar will help answer any questions or concerns you may be having.
This webinar will cover the following:
• Holiday Leave Entitlement – getting to grips with the 5.6 weeks entitlement
• Pro-Rata (Mid-Year) leave for starters and leavers
• Paying employees for unused leave, the dangers and pitfalls
• Rolling 52-week average – basic principles in the calculation
• 12.07% Calculation
• Thinking about different kinds of workers
• Rolled up holiday pay
David Boyd (Lead Consultant), Ian Harpin (Payroll Consultant) and Louise Johnston (Head of Customer Success)