Together they will address how and why it has been difficult to change the industry and how a ‘new standard’ could provide an answer. They will then look at how data, metrics and technology is being used to accelerate diversity and inclusion.
Finally, they will discuss how a problem like the ‘digital skills gap’ can be used to improve diversity & inclusion within technology teams.
Key Note: All in Diversity Project
Panellists: Diversio, OLG, FSB Technology, Rubik Talent
- A candid view on the industry’s D&I challenges
- Why Diversity & Inclusion isn’t just the ‘right thing to do,’ it’s your competitive advantage
- How to advance D&I through data, metrics and technology
- How the ‘digital skills gap’ provide an opportunity for diversity & inclusion
- How to engage emerging diverse talent into the industry
- Closing remarks
- Harvinder Badala – FSB Technology
- Tyjondah Kerr – OLG
- Robin MacDonald – Rubik Talent
- Kelly Kehn – Ail in Diversity Project
- Christina Takor – Rankin – All in Diversity Project
- Sunil Jindal – Diversio