PayFit simplifies payroll and HR processes for small and medium businesses by automating a lot of the manual tasks. A user-friendly and integrated cloud-based solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money, PayFit allows companies to refocus on what really matters: employees. PayFit offers the best of both worlds: an in-house software with real-time support from payroll experts.
Through a dedicated employee portal, employees have access to their payslips and are able to manage their leave and expense requests. Once approved, leaves and expenses are automatically reflected onto the payslip.
PayFit was founded in France in 2016 and has expanded to the UK, Germany, Spain and Italy. Over 4,000 companies trust PayFit including Revolut, Railsbank, Flux, Treatwell and Urban Massage.
PayFit Payroll Platform
PayFit is a secure cloud-based software that can help you manage everything from HMRC submissions and payslips to employee leaves and expenses.
- Automatic generation of payslips
- Automatic RTI and pension submissions
- Automatic generation of P45s and P11Ds
- Employee portal with free access to payslips
- In-app notifications to ensure compliance
- Payroll journals compatible with Xero, Quickbooks and Netsuite
- Custom reporting and exports
- Integrations with HR software such as Hibob, BambooHR and Personio
PayFit HRIS Platform
PayFit allows you to integrate HR and payroll processes all-in-one tool.
- Employee portal to submit leave and expense requests
- Team calendars and absence management
- Expense management with real-time update of payslips
- Benefits management
- Workflow management
- Easy onboarding of new employees
We have just launched our new ‘Payslip of the Future’ – take a look today!
Simplify and automate your payroll and HR processes with PayFit.
“Payfit works well for start-ups because the automation means that you don’t need teams to manage a hugely bulky admnistrative process. Because it’s all automated, it leaves people free to do some of the more important things that are more critical to the business.”