About Namos Solutions
Namos Solutions is an award-winning Oracle OPN Modernised Partner specialising in the implementation and support of ERP, EPM, and HCM business solutions, both in the Cloud and on-premise.
With global experience together with an impeccable track record, our business is built on our passion for delivering successful business transformation. Passion underpins everything we do at Namos – passionate about delivering beyond expectations, earning trust and building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Although based in central London, we work wherever our clients need us to be. Many leading organisations located all over the world trust and rely on our expertise to deliver industry-leading business solutions. Namos customers can currently be found in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, North America and Africa.
About This Role
Would you like to join our award winning HCM practice? Would you like to bring your passion and dedication to this year’s Oracle User Group HCM Partner of the Year?
Namos are seeking candidates with proven experience in Oracle HCM Cloud specifically in Core HR and self-service, to join an exciting project that is about to begin shortly.
Established in 2012, Namos is one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe specialising exclusively in Oracle Applications consulting, Managed Services and related software, both on premise and Cloud Technology.
Our people are widely experienced programme and project managers, implementation experts with both functional and technical skills, DBAs, trained support staff and business process and change management consultants – the entire range of skill sets and backgrounds.
We have exciting opportunities and an unrivalled access to the Oracle market– and we want to share that with ambitious people keen to grow and develop in the consulting industry.
We are looking for experienced HCM Consultants with Cloud experience, who will join one of our new projects and take the lead in implementing Core HR and Self Service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on best practice and issues.
- Configure the Core HR system to match business and client requirements
- Demonstrate the solution in design playback sessions
- Create workbooks and documentation to support the system design
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage their expectations on delivery and timescales within the scope.
- Transfer product knowledge to the project team and to the client via knowledge transfer
- Support the sales cycle
A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required preferably across clients in both Public and Private sectors. As an HCM Consultant with Namos Solutions, you are expected to deliver with minimal supervision and to consistently high standards under the Namos ethos; Big enough to deliver, small enough to care.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Successfully delivered HCM Cloud projects (UK or Global) including Cloud
- Cloud Core HR & Self Service implementation experience – this is essential for success within this role
- A full understanding of how HCM fits into the whole ERP design and relationship with other Oracle modules
- Built long lasting, strong client and colleague relationships
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to provide innovative, creative and practical solutions, whilst delivering value
- A proven track record of working well in a team
- The want to always improve yourself, your team and Namos
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
Skills and Requirements
Experience with the following products/skills are required:
- have skills
- Delivery skills. Applicants should have experience of working in customer facing role.
Experience with the following products/skills would be desirable:
- Absence Management
- HR Helpdesk
- Time & Labour
- Recruitment Cloud
- Talent & Learn
- Oracle OTBI
As part of the Namos team you will need to demonstrate the core values for our clients:
- Professionalism: Being responsive, reliable, and putting the customer first. People you can depend on.
- Expertise: A commitment to using the right trusted resources.
- Trust: Relationships built on integrity and openness.
If you are interested in furthering your career in an inclusive and supportive environment, apply to us today.
All suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Come and join #TeamNamos - We look forward to hearing from you.
Namos Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer.