We are a creative and digital development agency working with HR leaders to create, enhance and amplify experiences, across the employee lifecycle. Our clients have a broad spectrum of challenges but our work over the last few years has been focused specifically on learning and development, engagement, insights and onboarding solutions.
Nothing we do is standard. Our solutions are tailored to every client. And because we don’t have off-the-shelf solutions, we start every project with a blank canvas. We always kick off with a discovery and ideation session with clients to understand what’s needed and what’s possible. It means we can explore every inch of the space we have to work within and the bordering technology we need to integrate with.
Some of the key areas we support:
- Employee Experience
- Employer Brand
- Learning & development
- Leadership Development
- Digital transformation
- The Future of work
- Recruiting Talent (Careers sites internal/external)
- Retaining Talent
- System architecture and communications
In the past 18 months we’ve designed and developed:
- bespoke, award-winning learning content
- bespoke technology that allows organisations to plug holes in their existing systems;
- user-centric technology that allows learning or corporate communications to be delivered in a more friendly, digital and accessible way;
- intelligent technology that helps employees engage better with learning content linked to analytics to provide L&D leaders better insights into their employees’ learning activity;
- integrative technology that can link disparate systems together and consolidate data to enable consistent insightful HR reporting;
- insightful technology that enables organisations to make better decisions on L&D budget allocation, learning content development, and to understand how to improve their employee experience.
All underpinned with innovative and creative designs which give employees a seamlessly branded experience.
To really get a flavour for the scope of our work, take a look at some examples on our website: www.electriccircus.co.uk